~*Brandy's Domain*~
Main Page
About Me
Sunday, October 25, 2020
Got Milk?
What more is there to say. . . ?
Taken: October 25, 2020
Wearing/Seen in Picture:
Genus Head
- Strong Face GIFT
Maitreya
Mesh Body - Lara
(Enfer Sombre*)
Genus Skin - Dolce - Daisy (5) (Gacha Item)
Keymoko
- Cow Spots
.Olive.
the Vanilla Hair
[HP]
- Deer ears
[iDivha]
- Mooonica Moga - Farm ear tag L Testalt
Ahegao
- Moo Bell Collar - Peanut No. 9
Catseye
"Dainty Hooves" *cloven*
{NS}
COW BENTO TAIL -BOOTAY VERSION-
Background:
{SC}
Little Posers Vol.3 - Farm life - Ultra Rare
(Gacha Item)
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Lonely Winter
When your pregnant your hormones are all over the place and that is me right know, and he says "your over reacting" and "ove...
I. . . 'em
FLAWS: I got 'em LAWS: I broke 'em DUES: I paid 'em SCARS: I bare 'em LESSONS: I learned 'em PROBLEMS: Still have 'e...
Me and Me
When you meet a little person who is your spitting image. Who is like your "mini me" you just cant go another say with out taking...
No comments:
Post a Comment