~*Brandy's Domain*~
Main Page
About Me
Sunday, August 30, 2020
It Take Two. .
"We were given: Two hands to hold. Two legs to walk. Two eyes to see. Two ears to listen. But why only one heart? Because the other was given to someone else. Who will that be for me?"
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Lonely Winter
When your pregnant your hormones are all over the place and that is me right know, and he says "your over reacting" and "ove...
I. . . 'em
FLAWS: I got 'em LAWS: I broke 'em DUES: I paid 'em SCARS: I bare 'em LESSONS: I learned 'em PROBLEMS: Still have 'e...
Me and Me
When you meet a little person who is your spitting image. Who is like your "mini me" you just cant go another say with out taking...
No comments:
Post a Comment