Monday, August 24, 2020
My Dragon Protector
After the Great War the world has changed. We as people have changed. Some say we have evolved to help us service the new cruel world, as others say we have gone back to the dark ages. We have gone back to being primitive. The Great War destroyed all modern technology and mutated most of the human population. But through all the hardships that we as a whole, the world is still the same with it's discrimination of what makes us different. There are a select few of us who don't care, be you human or "more" then human. We still love. . .we still feel. And I'm Falling For My Dragon Protector. . . .
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
-
When your pregnant your hormones are all over the place and that is me right know, and he says "your over reacting" and "ove...
-
FLAWS: I got 'em LAWS: I broke 'em DUES: I paid 'em SCARS: I bare 'em LESSONS: I learned 'em PROBLEMS: Still have 'e...
-
When you meet a little person who is your spitting image. Who is like your "mini me" you just cant go another say with out taking...

No comments:
Post a Comment