Tuesday, September 1, 2020

He Gets What He Wants

 After a long day, I curl up on my couch and watch the fire jump in the fire place. So caught up in the peace of it that the knock at the door startles me. I glace up at the door to see my Daddy 
walk in with a tired smile on his face. I smile up at him as he closes the front door then joins
 me on the couch. I straddle his lap and snuggle into his chest with a content sigh. 
I sit and listen to his heartbeat and the crackling of the fire. As I begin to drift off to sleep I 
feel myself being lifted into the air and the heat from the fireplace warmer on my skin. 
Opening my eyes I notice Daddy has moved up to the floor and kisses me softly on the cheek. 
As I look into his eyes all I can whisper is
 "Yes, please Daddy!"


Taken: August 27, 2020
Wearing/Seen in Picture:
CATWA HEAD Lona
Maitreya Mesh Body - Lara
DeeTaleZ "Soft" MEDITERRA
A*S OMEGA HORNS_gold
PUNCH / Diamond Nose Stud
PUNCH / Dimple Piercing / Diamonds
Izzie's - Natural MESH Eyes *brown green*
UNISEX[MANDALA]STEKING_EARS_Season 5
[e] Early 
**RE** ReVoX BloodHeart Necklace
-[CL]- Valerie Tattoo
BLUEBELL - Body Freckles II
~~ Ysoral ~~ .:Luxe Set Rings Kim:.(Maitreya)
::Perty Model:: OutFit ZRSD

No comments:

Post a Comment