Sunday, November 29, 2020

Centaur Daydreaming. . .

I love daydreaming.
Daydreaming delivers me in my own world,
With my own ingenuity and artistry.
With my own delusion and imagination.
Daydreaming gives me the license to do what I want
to do, in my own world.
Daydreaming gives me the serenity to control my
own fantasies and thoughts, in my own world.
I love daydreaming.
- nehadvn09876


Taken: November 29, 2020
Wearing/Seen in Picture:
CATWA HEAD Lona & HD Lips
[ INITHIUM ] KUPRA HD BOM
DeeTaleZ "Soft" MEDITERRA
^^Swallow^^ Noldor Elf Ear
Izzie's - Natural MESH Eyes brown green
Sweet Thing. Nature's Crown - Ornamented
Yokai -  Angel  Tiara - Gift
PUNCH / Dimple Piercing / Diamonds
(Yummy) Megan Ring Collection
:::Phoenix::: Sabrina Hair
((Mister Razzor)) Abby Tattoo
[ INITHIUM ] KUPRA Classic Sport Top [Comes w/Body]
Jinx : Centaur [White Coat]
*CINNAMON* Swirly Greaves [Hove Covers]
*CINNAMON* Jinx Centaur - Medieval Cape
*CINNAMON* Jinx Centaur - Princess Tail

Background:
.Lunaria. Tree of Dreams - Seasons v2
Bloom! - Garden Trellis Dark

Pose:
Jinx: Rest & Sleep HUD

No comments:

Post a Comment