Tuesday, December 15, 2020

Post #03 Melody Odetta

Love Letter. . .My Love
I love you not only for who you are, but for who I am when I am with you.
You have made me a better person and have always believed in me.
 I think I fell in love with you even before I met you, 
because if not for that hope of finding true love, how would I be standing here? 
Life comes with challenges but with you by my side, We can take on the world together. 
I love you for all that you are, all that you have been and all that you are yet to be. 
If I know what love is, it is because of you. . . .


Taken: December 15, 2020
Wearing/Seen in Picture:
CATWA HEAD Lona & HD Lips
Maitreya Mesh Body - Lara
DeeTaleZ "Soft" MEDITERRA
:ANDORE: - :Mesh Ears: - Diab
PUNCH / Devil Horns
PUNCH / Diamond Nose Stud
PUNCH / Dimple Piercing / Diamonds
[Yomi] Lyra Hair
**RE** ReVoX BloodHeart Necklace
Yasum*Maitreya*Belly Gem*Gacha Garden Gift*
Kibitz - So loving rings
((Mister Razzor)) Hilary Tattoo
BLUEBELL - Body Freckles II

[Sponsor Item]
Melody Shop - Odetta Jacket, Top & Pants

Top & Pants Black, Jacket Purple
FatPacks are Available
Fitted For: Maitreya, Legacy, Belleza-Freya-Isis, Hourglass

Background: 

Poses:
Havanna Wicker Couch (PG) CHEZ MOI

No comments:

Post a Comment