Friday, January 1, 2021

8 Days of Chirstmas

 On the 8th day of Christmas my baby gave to me: A pair of Chloe shades and a diamond belly ring
On the 7th day of Christmas my baby gave to me: A nice back rub then he massaged my feet
On the 6th day of Christmas my baby gave to me: A crop jacket with dirty denim jeans
On the 5th day of Christmas my baby gave to me: The poem that he wrote for me
On the 4th day of Christmas my baby gave to me: A candle-lit dinner, just for me and my honey
On the 3rd day of Christmas my baby gave to me: A gift certificate to get my favorite CDs
On the 2nd day of Christmas my baby gave to me: The keys to a CLK Mercedes
On the 1st day of Christmas my baby gave to me: Quality T-I-M-E


Taken: December 18, 2020
Wearing/Seen in Picture:
CATWA HEAD Lona & HD Lips
Maitreya Mesh Body - Lara
DeeTaleZ "Soft" MEDITERRA
[Yomi] Lyra Hair
**RE** ReVoX BloodHeart Necklace
Yasum*Maitreya*Belly Gem*Gacha Garden Gift*
Kibitz - So loving rings
((Mister Razzor)) Hilary Tattoo
BLUEBELL - Body Freckles II
:: Believe ::  272 ::.. Outfit

Background:
My Home

Poses:
Maya's - Anastasia Sofa ADULT

No comments:

Post a Comment