Thursday, May 13, 2021

Thicc Foxy Me

I don't apologize,
For not being a stick,
I am a woman,
Who's Fabulous and Thick,

So my breast are full,
And desired so much,
But only I decide,
Who gets to touch,

My thighs are juicy,
My hips are wide,
But not everyone,
Will get to ride,

Show some respect,
As you scope my big butt,
I'm a Thick GIRL,
Not a desperate slut. . .


Taken: May 9, 2021
Wearing/Seen in Picture:
.:C:. Thicc Fox - Avatar - v2.2
.:C:. Thicc Fox // Platinum 1.5 Skin
Sintiklia - Hair Addison
**RE** Devotion Collar
[BI] + .:C:. Thicc fox - 'Kini - Bottoms
[PTB] Thicc Fox Arm Warmers (Female)
[PTB] Thicc Fox Thigh Highs (Unisex)
Void - Lux Orbs
{NB} Thicc Fox Ribbon Muzzle
{NB} Thicc Fox Underboob Top
{NB} Thicc Fox Ruffle Skirt

Background:
My Personal Home

Poses:
Ground Sit from AO HUD
Kuso Oracul AOs Super Sweet AO

No comments:

Post a Comment