Thursday, August 27, 2020

His Captive

Was minding my own business, going to see my mother when I felt like I was being watched. 
I quickened my steps to get to her home faster. But the whole time I felt eyes on me. 
The closer I get to my Mother's the closer the eyes seem to be on me, but for the life of me
I don't see anyone around. I turn around once again when I hear a noise but again,
nothing is there. When I turn around to continue my journey there is is huge creature, 
a Wolf, in front of me. It huge and stand up on to legs. It reaches out for me
and takes me. I'm now his Captive. . .


Taken: May 27, 2020
Wearing/Seen in Picture:
CATWA HEAD Lona 
Maitreya Mesh Body - Lara
DeeTaleZ "Soft" MEDITERRA
Izzie's - Natural MESH Eyes brown green
UNISEX[MANDALA]STEKING_EARS_Season 5
PUNCH / Devil Horns
PUNCH / Diamond Nose Stud
PUNCH / Dimple Piercing / Diamonds
Doe: Agatha V2
:Z.S: Azaria Wands 
**RE** ReVoX BloodHeart Necklace
~~ Ysoral ~~ .:Luxe Set Rings Kim:.(Maitreya)
-[CL]- Valerie Tattoo 
 **Brii Underground**LITTLE RED RIDING HOOD

No comments:

Post a Comment