Thursday, August 27, 2020

Lonely Winter

When your pregnant your hormones are all over the place and that is me right know, and 
he says "your over reacting" and "overly emotional". What the hell. . .I can be if I 
want damn it all the hell. *pouts* So I'm all alone on this nice winter day because
 I will admit I did over react, but don't tell him that.


Taken: November 25, 2019
Wearing/Seen in Picture:
CATWA HEAD Lona 
Maitreya Mesh Body - Lara
DeeTaleZ "Soft" MEDITERRA
UNISEX[MANDALA]STEKING_EARS_Season 5
[e] Found - Essentials
IKON Witch Eyes - Coven
Dirty Secrets - Bento Tears
PUNCH / Diamond Nose Stud
PUNCH / Dimple Piercing / Diamonds
**RE** ReVoX BloodHeart Necklace
HYPNOSE - CHRISTY OUTFIT
~~ Ysoral ~~ .:Luxe Set Rings Kim:.(Maitreya)
[LAB737] IVORY Dainty Dairy

No comments:

Post a Comment