Monday, August 31, 2020

Invoking

 I stumble into my meditation room. Mmmm fighting with the evil spirt within me.
The madness that runs through me. Wanting to be let out. To rain hell onto the world.
 Its so strong and want to be let out. To conquer. . . to destroy. . .
I close my brown eye while meditated to calm this spirit within
only for her to spring forth, opening my eye and whisper on a giggle,
I'm Free. . . . 


Taken: July 29, 2020
Wearing/Seen in Picture:
CATWA HEAD Lona
Maitreya Mesh Body - Lara
DeeTaleZ "Soft" MEDITERRA
A*S OMEGA HORNS_gold
PUNCH / Devil / Female
PUNCH / Diamond Nose Stud
PUNCH / Dimple Piercing / Diamonds
Izzie's - Demon MESH Eyes *white*
UNISEX[MANDALA]STEKING_EARS_Season 5
Dirty Secrets - Bento Drool (tented red)
Dirty Secrets - Bento Tears (tented red)
[POUT!] Gothic Princess make up CATWA
[RA] Cindy Hair
**RE** ReVoX BloodHeart Necklace
-[CL]- Valerie Tattoo
CURELESS [+] Appetizer / Bites & Hickeys
BLUEBELL - Body Freckles II
Yasum*Maitreya*Belly Gem*Gacha Garden Gift*
~~ Ysoral ~~ .:Luxe Set Rings Kim:.(Maitreya)
Blueberry - Iconic Doll Gacha
(Wings, Shoes, Bra, Panties, Body Chains)

No comments:

Post a Comment